12 Best Healthy Foods To Eat For Glowing Skin
The one question every woman asks God is the secret of having a Glowing Skin.Desiring a flawless beauty is not wrong, but using chemical based cosmetics and makeup to look good is nothing but fooling yourself. Such products can make you look good for a short span of time, but harms your skin in the worst possible way. The true beauty lies in what you eat and how you lead the life. There are foods that have the power to make you feel good and help your skin glow naturally.
To help you attain a natural glow on your skin, I have compiled a list of Super Foods for that Flawless Younger Looking Skin.
Best Healthy Foods for Glowing Skin:
- Blueberries: Ranked as the number one antioxidant food by nutritionists, a bowl of blueberries can protect your skin from premature aging. You can have blueberries with yogurt or cereals every day to get your daily boost of antioxidants for healthy looking skin.
- Spinach: Green leafy vegetables are rich in minerals, nutrients and antioxidants that makes your immune system stronger. Spinach is filled with vitamins B, C, and E, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids that boost your digestion, removes toxins, good for eyes and boost blood flow in skin making you look younger.
- Tomatoes: Lycopene, the anti-aging antioxidant is found in tomatoes, which gets easily absorbed in your body and boosts our skin renewal process. So, if you want that spotless skin, opt to eat some tomatoes before applying it on your skin.
- Wild Salmon: Omega-3 fatty acids are very essential in your body to make the skin supple and moisturized so that it doesn’t lose the elasticity. Wild Salmon is one such food which is tasty to eat and keeps your skin moisturized from the inside. Bake it in olive oil with some spices or grill it and sever it with fresh salad, either way salmon is good for health and it also suffice the need for Vitamin D in your body.
- Oysters: Once called as an aphrodisiac by researchers, Oyster is a good source of zinc that regenerates the skin renewal and repair in your body. If you have brittle nails, dull hair and tired eyes, eating Oysters will not only perish these problems, but it will also make you feel beautiful with every bite.
- Walnuts: Most of the people will give advice for using a walnut based scrub or cream for your skin. Well, instead of going for the artificial thing, eat walnuts everyday as one bowl can give you healthy hair, shining eyes, strong bones and smooth skin. Walnut is rich in omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin E both known for their power to repair damage skin.
- Beans: One of the best source of protein is through beans and legumes. Protein is very essential in your body to repair damage cells. Consuming protein rich diet with Vitamin C helps the body to break it down into amino acids that speed up the repair and regeneration of skin cells.
- Avocados: Mostly this fruit is consumed as a healthy option for butter, but Avocado also contains high amount of biotin, an important nutrient for preventing dry skin, brittle nails and hair.
- Kiwis: Wrinkles and pigmentation are the two main problems associated with skin aging. Kiwis is loaded with antioxidants and vitamin c which is good for healthy skin, bones and teeth. Also, consuming this fruit will keep heart disease and cancer cells at bay.
- Green Tea: A healthy beverage one can enjoy daily without worrying about the dead calories. Green Tea is a great source of polyphenols which cleans your system, hydrates the body and burns unwanted fat from body.
- Dark Chocolate: Though considered as a sin, eating dark Chocolate will always do well to your body. Dark chocolate protects your skin from sun damage and locks the moisture in your skin. If you’re suffering from acne issue, eat small amount of dark chocolate every day to balance the hormones in order to keep the digestive system clean.
- Yogurt: Did you know that one cup of low-fat yogurt contains more calcium than a one big glass of low-fat milk? Yes, that’s a fact. Eating yogurt is not only good for your teeth, bones, but also great for the skin as it provides natural moisture to the skin cells. Eating yogurt with some fruits can curb down your midday hunger pangs effectively.
Hope, with the data, you will get enough inspiration and guidance to live a healthy life, also get beautiful radiant skin effortlessly.