Homemade Tips And Remedies To Get Rid of Sun Tan Naturally
Sun is burning in the sky and like me; most of you are suffering from dark and light stripes of tanning on your body after over exposure in the sun. Tanning of skin is a natural process of body to protect itself from harmful UV rays from the sun. The skin gets a brown color pigment which is called melanin that gives tanned look to the body. To protect my skin from tanning, I tried almost each and every product I found in the market shelf, but at the end of week I look more like a zebra.
However, I found a few things in my kitchen which helped me to lighten my skin tone. So, here I am sharing all those tips which might also help you to get rid of that awful sun tan.
- Yogurt Pack: I love plain yogurt because it’s cool and soothing but I didn’t know that it’s also a great skin lightening agent. Mix yogurt with lemon juice and apply on your skin daily before taking bath. Practice for a week and you will see the difference for sure.
- Potato: As I am a diet freak, I do avoid eating potato, though now I am complete fan of this veggie Rub a peeled potato on sun tan effected area to get fast relief.
- Cucumber Juice: A glass of cucumber juice hydrates your skin but if you apply this mix on your face or tan affected area for 10 minutes, you will feel the difference instantly. Cucumber has vitamin c which improves skin tone and naturally moisturizes your body. Mix honey with cucumber paste to get rid from that red face because of sun.
- Sandalwood Powder: Mix 1 tbsp. of sandalwood powder with coconut oil or almond oil to make a smooth paste. Apply on the skin and leave it till it gets dried. Wash it off with cold water. Sandalwood removes the dead skin and almond oil nourishes the skin making it look fresh and supple.
- Aloe Vera Gel: If your skin is allergic to most of the UV protection creams, try opting for a natural UV protection agent, Aloe Vera. Take few leaves of Aloe Vera plant and mash them. Mix few drops of lemon and apply on the affected areas. This mask will nourish and cleanse the skin without any side effects.
- Turmeric Paste: This herb is known for its medicinal properties. Take 1 tbsp. of turmeric powder and mix with yoghurt or honey to make a thick past. Apply this paste on skin for 15 to 20 minutes and risen off with col water.
I can assure you that all of the above mentioned tips have no side effects. This is the best way to get rid of sun tanned skin and reclaim your lustrous glitzy skin. The best part of all these treatment is they are extremely cheap and all the ingredients are there in your kitchen. All you need to do is go and get your pack ready to get rid of tanning.