Meditation – A Easy Way to Get Psychological and Spiritual Uplift
Meditation is one of the most important principles of yoga. With the regular practice of meditation, many have achieved mental clarity and good health. With the proper information of different meditation techniques, you can choose techniques on beginner or advance level.
Studies show that meditation can bring great benefits to an individual psychological and physiological health. It is said that Meditation brings the brainwave pattern into an alpha state, which is actually a level of perception that stimulates the healing state of body. With a regular practice of mediation, you can improve blood pressure and get relief from pain and stress. To give you a complete knowledge about health benefits of meditation, we have divided into three main parts: Physiological, Psychological and Spiritual Benefits.
Physiological Welfares from Meditation:
- Research has found that with the regular practice of meditation, lower heart rate, and reduced exertion on the heart.
- Cortisol and lactate-two chemicals are released from the body when you are stressed. Meditation lowers the level of these two chemicals in body.
- Reduces free radicals- unstable oxygen molecules, which can cause tissue damage in the body
- It also controls blood pressure.
- It improves the skin resistance level which is damaged when you are stressed.
- Drops cholesterol level which can cause major heart diseases
- Meditation is good for patients who are suffering from chronic asthma. Doing deep breathing while meditating improves flow of air in lungs which make lungs stronger.
- This also slows down the aging process of body.
Psychological Benefits from Meditation
- Improves brain wave to help you think rationally
- Enhances creativity
- Lowers down anxiety
- Helps to overcome from depression
- Controls irritability and moodiness
- Improved learning ability and memory
- Improved self-actualization.
- Enhance the feelings of vitality and rejuvenation.
- Motivates the feeling of happiness
- Make person emotionally stable
Spiritual Benefits from Meditation:
The more an individual practices meditation, the bigger the possibility that person grows in his/her personal and spiritual life. Many individual have found that their faith towards spiritual growth has increased much more with the practice of meditation. Scientists have found that patients suffering from chronic diseases like AIDS and cancer become more positive towards treatment if they practice meditation once in a day. Meditation helps them to bring the healing energy from within themselves.
Meditation is one exercise that requires no special equipment and it’s not complicated to learn. It can be practiced anywhere, at any moment and it has not a single side effects. With so many benefits, you can ask only one question to yourself “Why I haven’t started meditating yet?”