Top Five Cleansing Tips for Oily skin
We live in an urban world surrounded by facilities that makes our life smoother but everything has a drawback. Every single day we face dust, pollution, stress, and wrong eating habits all resulting into a greasy face at the end of the day. It’s not that you go to restroom every time to wash your face or carry a bunch of tissue with you to clean face. So, there must be some way to get rid of oily skin and not look like a bottle of grease.
I found some top cleansing tips to fight oily skin as below and hope these tips will help you too:
- Know your skin: The first step before deciding a routine for your skin is to know what type of skin you have. No, you don’t have to go to a dermatologist for that. All you need to check the T area of face (area near your nose and eyebrows). Also check if you have oily face when you wake up in the morning. Once you are sure what kind of skin type you have, choose a good product accordingly.
- Exfoliation Weekly: The main reason of acne on oily skin is the blockage of pores. It’s very important to take care of it by using a mild scrub to exfoliate dead skin and oil so that your pores can open. The best way is apply a mild scrub in a circular motion on skin so that the pores of skin can be cleared from deep. Wash your face with cold water as the cold water it closes down the open pores making your skin tighten naturally.
- Water Based Products: Today in market you can find different variety of products for almost any type of skin. These creams available in the market not only keep your skin moisturized but also help from not getting oily. Use water based moisturizer so that you don’t sweat after applying it. You should never forget to wear sunscreen 20 minutes before you go out in sun. If you are spending more time out in the sun, use sun screen with more SPF and apply in every 2 hours.
- Make a Skin Routine: Its very necessary to have a designed routine for your skin. Choose two days in a week for deep cleansing. Wash your face 4 to 5 times a day with cold water if you have oily skin. Always carry a sun screen in your bag if you are going to spend time out in the sun. If you have sensitive skin, let your dermatologist suggest you cream based on your skin type.
- Balanced Diet: What you eat shows on your skin. There are plenty of fruits and vegetables that helps to get glow on your skin. Try resisting oily and spicy food as they are good on taste bud but extremely bad on skin. Such type of greasy food can make your skin even oilier. The best way to keep your skin hydrate and nourished is to drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.
It doesn’t really matter how much hectic life you lead, 2 minutes of personal care can never be waste. Dust, pollution and oil can ruin your skin texture and also makes you feel irritated. So, next time look fresh rather than looking like a greasy pan.